NG

kbeauty
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

carlson is a trusted brand i saw numerous recommendations from nutrition specialist

Posted on May 30, 2021

I tried many other type of Fish Oil before and this one has the greatest taste among all. It is pure & of finest quality, worth the money spent. Fully satisfied with the product purchase !

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

We are currently taking these from our sort of local health food store, but they do not put these on sale very often. They do give us Senior Citizen Discount though.

MahaSalim
Posted on May 23, 2022

good product, would recommend trying it out

Posted on May 1, 2022

Quality is very good Will buy again

Posted on May 22, 2021

One of my fav Omega 3 fish oils. Great product!

Posted on May 5, 2021

I am so happy that I bought this product. It is very effective and I have felt so much better since taking it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Best Omega ever!:)

Posted on May 29, 2013

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. They're flavored tabs so you can actually chew them and they really do taste good. This is important for people who don't like the taste/smell of fish. Problem solved! The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one. Visit My Profile Today!