Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, MCT & Omega-3, Natural Lemon Lime, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 5, 2022

good quality, healthy ingredients, not bad taste, kids like the tase . size is middle.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I tried many pills. But these fit perfectly. The price and effect suits me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Smell good

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

Quite difficult to drink because of the taste. Had some pain in stomach after drinking it. But in all other ways it works good.

Posted on Feb 26, 2020

I meant to buy their Omega-3 Fish Oil product, though bought this one by a mistake. Those 2 products look almost identical, which I find to be quite confusing. Make sure this is indeed the product you're looking for!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent alternative for those who cannot drink omega capsules - as they are usually very large. We take this omega 1 teaspoon daily immediately after meals. The taste is almost not felt, the smell of lemon is very pleasant. I drank half a bottle, I am satisfied with the result, because according to the tests, the blood was diluted very well. I highly recommend omega to anyone with this problem.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Omega-3 is in the form of an oil. My doctor advised taking it in this form, since this form is better absorbed in children and people over 50 years old. From my observations, I can say that you need to take 15 ml once a day during the main meal (lunch). At first I drank Omega-3 with breakfast, my breakfast is light, and I had a slight upset stomach. When I began to take it during lunch with a sufficient amount of food, then everything worked out. This Omega 3 tastes like lemon, so there is no unpleasant fishy aftertaste.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

If you have bad skin, brittle nails or dull hair ... if you get tired quickly, or if your joints hurt, then you definitely do not have enough omega 3. One teaspoon a day is enough for the daily requirement. It is easy to drink, the taste of lemon) and lasts for a long time. Great product!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I decided to buy a liquid omega for children this time. Children accept it with pleasure. Absolutely no fishy smell. I myself have tried the sensation that simple sunflower oil with the addition of lemon. Children for 11 years give half a spoon, and for 13 years a whole small spoon. This omega has a lot of volume. A good ratio of epg to edg, which is what children need.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Energy is in full swing, it is ideally suited for pg, it can work more productively, it can be directly noticeable, a brighter mind, logical conclusions. Just a find! Everything came in one piece in a special shockproof package. The taste is pleasant, tolerable, even for me, who hates to drink oils inside.