Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, MCT & Omega-3, 120 + 30 Free Soft Gels - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

MCT helps your body make ketones, Research has shown that the benefits of omega-3s EPA and DHA can extend beyond heart, brain and eye health, to help support optimal immunity.I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT if you're looking for a sign, add it to your cart now :)

76c43df3-4807-4ae0-9792-1d4906f6679b
4d2e0876-18d4-4619-a0f2-754775c84fad
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love these, it's very useful to have mct and omega3 oil both in one soft gel. I used to have mct oil as a liquid but I do love these soft gels very much

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This product is really amazing it helped me a lot during my keto, I really recommend it if you want to see good results while loosing you weight with Keto. I tried another brand but this one is the best one ever, just go ahead and buy it .

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like this and other Carlson products....I have been taking their MCT & Omega III product for some time.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Even though the Serving Size is 1 Soft Gel, i suggest 2 soft gels instead. EPA 180mg + DHA 120mg for 1 soft gel seems too little for adult. Good deal with FREE 30 soft gels.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

The pills are big and smell well. Good to see an additional component - coconut oil. I was very glad to have another little item as s bonus.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Did not work for me, but not every product is for everyone

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great item well packed thanks

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

high quality i highly recommended

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

MCT excellent for health and memory