NG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Good quality delicious nutty bar!

This is a really delicious nutty bar. As you can see, nuts are crunchy and the coating is a little chewy. The taste is sweet and salty. Good quality and pretty affordable. The only thing is, It contains Protein only 7g. It also contains sugar but convenient to carry. I definitely repeat this product.

145d4329-075a-4dbf-9e5e-6952ece6880c
d9be66b9-9a1f-4bc3-8943-18ba41029a2e
02389afd-10a6-48c3-b0f0-3b01161696fe
6e97489b-8fd8-41c5-a323-39a6c38e0fe6

My favorite nut bars! I am choosing mocha taste as i like coffee a lot, so if you also like coffee you definitely need to try. It has just 200 calories per bar, but it is a great snack. It is not too sweet and nuts are not raw like in man bars

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

when u eat first time its little bit strange test (coffee flavour) , then you will love it, its taste, and good package ,size u can keep it in your hand bag , some times I ate before training or after 2 hours.. good quality of ingredient ..I recommended for diet and good source of protein. yes I'll pay it again

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

California Gold granola bars are really delicious and the ingredients are really healthy. They taste terrific, not like cardboard like some others do. They are soft and not messy like a Nature Valley but has the same type of great ingredients. Gives good energy and long lasting fullness. Great after a workout or on the go

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Ok wow these are amazing! I have tried so many granola bars and this one was by far my favorite I've ever tried. Incredibly consistency, perfect crunch, incredible taste and keeps you full and gives you the perfect energy boost before a workout. Not dry but doesn't stick to your mouth. Clean ingredients and overall great.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is my second favourite bar from this brand (1st is the one with cranberries). I love the coffee taste which goes very well with the nuts. Like the other favours, this one comes with a variety of nuts and dried fruits and makes a good snacks bar before or after workout. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I’ve tried quite a few granola bars over the past couple of months after I decided to switch to a healthier diet and lose a size or two around my belly, and these were the best so far: the taste and size are great, the texture is perfect, not too hard or sticky, no excess sugar syrup to make the ingredients stick together. Two bars are enough for breakfast to keep me fine and happy until lunchtime. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The quality of the package is very satisfying and arrived well with no damage. As for the quality of the ingredients, they don't compromise here as they try to use the best and natural ingredients. The highlight is the mocha taste here. Anyone here will like mocha and any newbies as well since I got it since it was on a discount and I wanted free shipping. Each size of the bar is 40g which is slightly bigger than most bars which stick around at 30-35g per bar so you get higher value. Overall, I'm happy and satisfied I tried a new flavor outside my comfort zone. Since I don't eat these very much I order them when they have those 50% discounts going on. I hope this review serves a helpful insight into my experience.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I like the whole line of these bars, but this is my favorite flavor. It has a cocoa / mocha taste and still packs a good amount of fiber and a reasonable amount of protein without all the added sugar I am trying to avoid. Like the price point. I hope they continue to make this. Great with a cup of coffee!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

all ingredients seems to be good, even better than other higher price product. it doesn't mean that this is cheap though, strongly believe is it worthy and reasonable and plus this time I got discount chance as well. most of all , taste is great !! I ordered extra three more boxes as I addicted.