NG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The quality is better than a teahouse that sells scones with lemon curd. It’s awesome with peanut butter and jelly, or on scones or to add a dab of a flavor to the top of plain yogurt. It’s not too sweet and it’s not too bitter from the lemon just perfect. Always have to have one or two as a back up in the pantry

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Let's be real, I don't have time to make it from scratch and we've all heard horror stories about scrambled eggs. Open the lid & indulge? Yes, please! Fresh, sweet, lemony goodness is delicious in a dessert, smeared on a scone or toast or simply licked off a spoon.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

OMG, the taste of this Bonne Maman Lemon Curd is wonderful! Not too too sweet like a lot of lemon curds I’ve had, the taste rolls off your tongue like velvet! Better quality lemon curd than I’ve tasted, and great simple ingredients. So glad BM decided to make this. It’s a total hit at our table!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love lemon in just about any kind of dessert, including lemon curd. This is a new brand of curd for me, but I figured it was worth a try since I've been pleased with jams/preserves from Bonne Maman in the past. The gamble paid off! This curd is intensely lemon with a recipe that provides a good balance of tartness preventing it from being too sweet. I will purchase this again. My favorite use it adding this to Swiss Buttercream for a luscious lemon icing for my homemade lemon cake. I have also used it (straight from the jar) as a filling between the layers of coconut cake which has been a hit with everyone who has tried it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is too good to be true. A little too sweet, but so so tasty. Itcan be used for so many things - to mix with cream and freeze, as a base for lemon meringue pie or tarts. Just to pour into a ready made pie crust and top with cream.. The Bonne Maman label is one of quality

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is a Lemon Curd that tastes great on toast and is of the highest quality. Where we live in Canada its availability is seasonal and that is why I was delighted to find it at iHerb! Their communication was great as was the fast shipping. The packaging ensured that this product arrived intact. I'll be ordering from iHerb again in the future.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Amazing lemon curd! Quite sweet, yes, but also sour and perfectly lemony. You can barely taste the eggs, which is what I'd hoped for. Great on a toast in the morning and you don't need butter as it's already in there. Or I just east it straight from the jar. Got my mouth full of saliva just from writing this review :) Definitely recommended!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I like most Bonne Maman products and this is pretty good if you're a fan of lemon. I think it's a little on the sweet side, but it's supposed to be. I added a little citric acid to make it a little more tangy. It's pretty tasty. I love iHerb and will be a regular customer. They pack everything well and are very reasonable. I look forward to more of what they have to offer.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I find the raspberry a little sweet , so I mix the lemon curd with it and it is fantastic .. and they are an excellent company to deal with .

Posted on May 5, 2022

Delicious smooth lemony taste goes well with anything or eat it alone. It is addicting as it is very similar to lemon pudding. Add to yogurt as well or even a topping for ice creams muffins or toast. Top quality