NG

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Our go to brand!

The quality of ingredients is unmatched! The taste is the best we have found also! Bonne Maman blackberry is our absolute FAVE out of all the flavors and iherb has it at the best price I have found anywhere online and in stores! All their products are quality products and you will not be disappointed in them!

0e287433-5c87-483e-9666-8ea9badf55a7
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I enjoy this companies preserves. I'm 75 years old, and they remind me of the ones we made when I was a child. They are not only delicious, but bring back fond memories. I especially appreciate being able to receive them from iHerb at my home during the pandemic.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

im totally sold on this product its the best I have ever tasted not even smucker can beat this brand. i will be purchasing more and recomend to anyone who enjoys good preserves.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

We have been using Bonne Maman for years and they are the best Preserves we have ever eaten. Try them and you will be very happy with the fresh taste.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Shipping to Canada was fast and we are now stocked with Bonne Maman jam for months! I was a bit nervous ordering for the first time, especially in Covid times, but everything went smoothly. Definitely will order from iherb again.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I like all the fruit jams under this Bonne Maman brand. In HK many other flavors are available in physical shops, but not for this blackberry one. This one could only be found in Iherb. It contains a lot of fruit. Interestingly it also contain the very hard seeds of blackberry which prove that is is made with real blackberry, and I am surprised to chew on that.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Bonne Maman always has good quality, but I found that their blackberry flavor was too sweet. It was as thought I was eating a well-textured sweet goo rather than macerated blackberries.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Real taste of blueberry and you just want more and more. Perfect sweetness

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is my favorite preserves. Excellent texture and flavor. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My husband LOVES blackberries and he has found his new favorite jelly!