NG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good product! Vitamin D is very important for health and affects immunity takes part in metabolism. It helps for the formation of bone cells, the work of immune cells, conduction of excitation impulses through nerve fibers, the functioning of skeletal muscles and heart muscle. It is better to take vitamin D with Vitamin K2 MK7 which gives better absorption. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Excellent product and give satisfaction with good result.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

d634980e-8195-47d2-a291-cbf0f5cabe95
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I LOVE this brand of Vitamin D3! I have digestive issues with the oils involved in making the softgel form of D3, so this capsule is the one I choose. I had a a pretty big D3 deficiency and this capsule does the job to keep my level where it should be.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This vitamin d3 is the most effective and easiest to take. High dosage, high quality, and the size is right. I keep going back to it again and again. The capsules are so small and I love it because it's so easy to swallow. Feel the positive influence on my immunity when I take it. And thanks iHerb for the great price.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Love that it’s water soluble, my teen can take it first thing in the morning even though she doesn’t eat breakfast. I also love the amount of D3 in such a tiny pill.

Posted on May 15, 2022

better brand then the one i used before i can see results especially in the winter where there is no sun and we are mostly indoors the pill is tiny easy to take

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This brand of D3 was recommended to me by a doctor at Mayo Clinic. I’ve been using them for several years now. The small capsules are very easy to swallow.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been satisfied w/results from the D3-5 product.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

l take 2 of these a day for optimal immune health and to keep my alopecia areata in remmision

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Have been taking this for years and it is a quality product.