Page 1 - Reviews - Benfotiamine Inc., Multi-B Benfotiamine Neuropathy Support Formula, 150 mg, 120 Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Great Vitamin B tablets with Benfotiamine which is a water soluble vitamin B. It is easy to absorb and helps repair the body. These help to top up the body supply of vitamin B and help the nervous system handle stress a little better. They appear to be good quality and are easy to take.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Benfotiamine is vitamin B1 in a special synthetic fat-soluble form. Vitamin B1 supports healthy blood sugar metabolism, helps protect body tissues from glycation end products, blocks cellular aging, relieves motion sickness symptoms, relieves toothache, and tones the muscles of the digestive tract. Vitamin B-12 (aka cobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin involved in red blood cell production, DNA synthesis, and brain health. Vitamin B6 strengthens the immune system by increasing the production of antibodies. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) plays an important role in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, in maintaining eye health. Thus, this supplement supports the health of the nervous system, heart, eyes, and kidneys. Recommend!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I suffer from neuropothy and this has proven to be a great help combined with my prescribed Neurotin that I take. This has been a helpful combo already.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought this for hand numbness due to tendinitis/Carpel tunnel syndrome Good quality, the size is not too big, easy to swallow, the ingredients are of good quality. So far , numbness reduced with physio. It also contains folic acid. The package is good and fast delivery from IHerbs

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

There's an improvement after taking multi -B benfotiamine. body feel relax and not tired after wake up from sleep. ty for the information dr erging from sugar md.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I developed peripheral neuropathy, mainly in my feet after my Covid vaccine. My doctor recommended Benfotiamine for my symptoms. I tried first another brand, and after that Multi-B Benfotiamine Neuropathy Support Formula. They really help to keep my pain levels very low. Will order again,

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is my third bottle and I will continue to purchase. The Multi-vitamin B with vitamin B 1 as Benfotiamine was helpful for my restless leg syndrome.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

It is one of the Natural B1 vitamin plus other organic B complex that is available in the market. Good for our energy metabolism etc

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. It’s helped with my neuropathy pain. I used to only do pilates and chiropractic session, but consuming this, quickened pain relieved. Glad to have found this

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Feel the difference in just few days. I woke up more energetic and more focused. I will update my review in few weeks.