NG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

it's my new favorite tea the qualities absolutely amazing the packaging is super beautiful The taste is not too strong but it depends on how much time you put it in water I would use it even with some vegan milk and I benefited in ways that it doesn't have caffeine in it so I can drink it throughout the day you can really feel the blend is really high quality one the bottom line is that I totally recommend it go for it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Wonderful robust tea which does not seem decaf. Strong authentic tea taste. It tastes exactly like regular tea .. with a little ginger .. steeped longer makes it nice and strong the way I like tea. It is my evening tea as I avoid caffeine after 4 o’clock for better sleep.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Drinking normal caffeinated tea makes it difficult for me to sleep, but Barry’s Decaf Tea means I can relax at night with a lovely cuppa and still be able to get a good night’s kip, even after stewing for five minutes … unless I’ve read a particularly disturbing story in the news that is. It also saves me bothering my family to send over a load of tea from England. That would probably keep me up more than caffeinated tea. Who would have known that decaf tea could create peace on so many fronts?

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very good full flavoured tea. Rounded taste. Compared to other decaffeinated teas I have tried this one has more 'oomph' in it (like an non-decaffeinated). It is good on its own and also mixed with other teas for example earl grey. Good price for a decaffeinated tea. I empty all the tea leaves out of the bags into a jar (I wish it also came in loose leaf version). It has helped to me significantly cut caffeine intake during the day.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I bought this for my mom to try as it’s decaf. She loves tea but have sleeping issue so doc suggested less or no tea. I was afraid she might not like it since it’s decaf but she said it tasted as good. So I will continue to order for her.

Posted on May 30, 2022

By far the best decaf black tea I've ever used. Very flavorful. Many decaf black teas taste as though the flavor is removed with the caffeine. I was skeptical that this much flavor came without caffeine, so contacted Barry's for caffeine content. They said each bag is less than 5 mg caffeine, which is great! These bags are large, and one bag easily makes a robust 14 oz mug -- whereas with most brands, I use 2 bags. Also appreciate that this is Rainforest Alliance certified. I have never seen this product anywhere else; really appreciate iHerb carrying and introducing me.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

OMG, finally found a decaf tea that tastes delicious. My husband has to drink decaf and loves tea, however, most brands i buy in store are so weak in taste, unless i get Twinings or a more expensive brand. Barry's is amazing, glad i took the chance and ordered it. It is so smooth and flavorful! He loves it!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I've tried many teas over the years, but when I found Barry's Decaffinated Tea a couple of years ago I have not had any other tea. I have ordered from iHerb since my local market decided not to carry it any more. I enjoy the favorable price and swift service. Keep up the good work and the tea coming!

I like Irish tea, but I refrain from caffeine in the afternoon. This tea tastes almost the same as the caffeinated one, so that I can rely on it.

39dfb61e-b5de-4457-a16f-c66b7d3b7f4f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Wonderfully full flavored decaf tea. I enjoy cold brewed ice tea and this tea’s rich flavor comes through. Also, a warm cup is a nice pre bedtime treat that won’t interfere with sleep.