NG

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

OMG! This taste soo good, no weird flavor or taste of fish oil, just like a sweet treat but with the best stuff in it! I loved it so much, and just have placed another order to stock up and try out their other flavors. It has a thick consistency and can be squeeze onto the spoon easily with no mess. If you are looking for optimum health and immune boosting, this is it, I highly recommended!

72bb254a-08eb-4ee3-a253-5fcc449c5edd
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Having a speech delayed toddler, someone recommended fish oil for him. It was a battle to get anything down that fussy kid but I can't believe how delicious this particular formula is- he looks forward to having it everyday and we have also seen a great improvement in his eye contact and increase in words.. highly recommend especially if your kids are fussy eaters!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Who would have thought fish oil could taste scrumptious? I've run miles away from fish oil my whole life, but Barlean's has changed the game. I dont know what or how they do it, but please dont stop doing it. It's like having juice, almost too easy. The bottle is a good size, easy to store, easy to measure out into a spoon. The oil itself isnt oily, its creamy in texture and consistency, very good quality, almost like having a peachy cream. I used this after I had my Covid jab, and I think it really helped because I didnt get the flu like symptoms others were complaining about; I've ordered it again, so I'll be sure to observe how it impacts me even more now.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My kids don’t like the fishy taste from the usual fish oil. But this one just taste so great! Even I myself love it as well. Love that it has additional vit D in the ingredient.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Mango Peach Smoothie is so delicious. Children of all ages really love the smooth, fruity flavour! Because of it’s superior formulation, it’s easily absorbed by the body. It delivers all those omegas that are so critical for good health.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Have tired other fish oils for my child and this one is by far the best tasting and goes down easy. It is not oily like others we have tried.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This is delicious, and liked by the whole family. If you are looking for a higher dose try the Barleans Ultra High Potency - Passion Pineapple. Similarly fruity & delicious to this Mango Peach but more mg of the good stuff.

cherylphchan
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Saw it on another site and found on iherb, the taste is great but a bit of aftertaste. Much better if you chill it in the fridge.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Flavor-wise, my kid prefers lemon creme. I find that there's a sliiiight hint of fishy aftertaste, but as far as fish oils go, this is pretty good.