Page 1 - Reviews - Banila, Clean It Zero, Cleansing Balm, Nourishing, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is the only cleansing balm I have ever used that does not strip my skin of any oils, leaves it nourished and clean without any issues! The scent is a bit musky (not my favourite initially, as I don't like my skin smelling of perfume), but the quality is wonderful! It feels like a premium product, with many benefits (given the ingredients), and a whipped composition that is easy to use and glide on the skin, without tugging. My current favourite cleansing balm! I didn't notice any sensitivity to it, and it's very helpful in moisturising dry skin types.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have normal-to-dry skin and this product does not strip it of moisture. However, it doesn't always remove mascara, so you need to double cleanse with it. If you are someone, who wears heavy makeup, this is probably not an option for you. Other than that, the product lasts for a very long time and I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I just love it!!! , it didn’t dry my skin and it removed the makeup like magic and it didn’t make my skin sensitive , plus it makes my skin glowing

e3fe0bd5-ccc5-4652-9105-9e0f0e65ff71
Posted on May 19, 2022

never tried this one before, usually, I get the original but I have dry skin and this felt very luxurious on the skin. I'm not sure if it moisturizes the skin since it's quickly washed out but it's definitely not drying when used.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I don’t usually wear makeup. I use this as cleanser. My skin didn’t feel dry after using it and it makes my skin smooth, Good for dry and dehydrated skin.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My second time purchase and I love how gently it removes make up from my face, having sensitive skin, this means a lot. It’s part of my 2 step evening cleaning.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It takes off my makeup really quickly, but it turns to a foam cleanser after it's wet. I find that quite hard to remove. I double cleanse so it's not a huge deal

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

There is a reason this stuff is so beloved. It works brilliantly. A little goes a long way and it emulsifies and rinses away beautifully. Skin is bit stripped at all and the second cleanse almost feels unnecessary. My only problem is the fragrance. I wish they would formulate without it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Love it! Does a great job, removes all my makeup.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Amazing cleansing balm! Not my first, not my last definitely!