NG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like this item, the moisture it gives to my mouth and the smell as well. The smell is very natural and only can feel it when you apply, it won't affect the tastes while you are drinking or eating. The price is a bit expensive as there are others choice with much lower price.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I absolutely love it - I LOVE the lavender scent, the quality, it does a good job at moisturizing and the package is simple. It doesn't wear off too easily and my lips are smooth. For me, it's really important that I use natural products and this is one of the better ones I've tried.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Very nice scent - lively, yet rounded and not too strong. Keeps the lips well moisturized for a long time. A bit on the pricey side, but does last a long time. I now refill these lip balm containers myself because I find it hard to justify this amount of plastic for such a small amount of product. Bulk lip balms in glass is easy to find, or DIY recipes online.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this lip balm and have ordered several. I like the taste, scent, how it feels on my lips, how easy it is to apply. And for a great price, too!

LidiaZ08
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love the badger lip balms, they are great ! very good quality and all natural ingredients compostion which moisturize and nurish. Good size- not too small and not too big, worth thr price. I always come back to these ones. Simply the best !

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

On the recommendation of a friend I gave this a try and am so glad I did. This product is my new go-to for lip protection.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Love badger, love lavender. I walk a lot during windy weather and my lips has always been dry. this balm helps, it work and does whats supposed to. lips are soft and moisturized.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This smells amazing and lasts a really long time, I use it often but it's only just coming to run out after a year. Would recommend to anyone, it's great for moisturising lips too.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is great aroma and I loved this lip balm without cocos oil, I am has allergy for cocos, and it is difficulty to find lip balm without cocos.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

The smell is great and the texture is light. I like that it has Seabuckthorn and Rosehip extracts. My lips feel moisturized and the product doesn’t just sit on your lips. I’m definitely purchasing this again.