Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Shampoo, Scalp Treatment, Tea Tree, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing shampoo. Nice scent, great quality that comes in a nice package with size of 946ml that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean the scalp and hair very well. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your hair. To top it all. It is very affordable

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have a sensitive scalp with dandruff outbreaks if the shampoo is too harsh or if I use dry shampoo. The base of the shampoo is Aloe Vera juice, maybe that is the reason why this shampoo is so good.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

love the scent and hair smells nice after. very gentle, however it wont get rid of harsh smells that got stuck in your hair like cigarettes, barbeque, gasoline etc', so need to apply twice. nought this shampoo because i have an itchy and bumpy scalp. i have been using the prodoct for a little while and my scalp is less itchy, but i still have bumps. so far so good.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I’ve been using this for my low porosity wavy hair. It’s light weight and seems to clarify my hair just fine. I’m still new to clarifying so I’m not sure how it compares to other products. It does not irritate my scalp or skin and gives my hair smooth

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been using this shampoo for several years and bought it locally in a smaller size so I was thrilled to find a much larger size at iHerb. The shampoo is sudsy so you don't have to use a lot, and the tea tree really sooths my itchy scalp. This shampoo cleans your hair without dryness

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great size for this price work great on fine hair scent is mild not too strong and good thing is doesn’t make scalp oily. It gently cleanse and moisturize your hair without leaving it oily. Size is good enough which last long time. Above all if you have sensitive hair must try.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

One of the reasons I bought this product is because I wanna get rid of my dandruff. Due to toxic ingredients of other shampoos and warm water when showering - I developed dandruff and gross to say, it's really itchy. Upon major research, I've found out that tea tree also helps in eliminating dandruff. So, I tried this product from Avalon Organics. Glad I bought this though! The tea tree ingredient is indeed effective. The shampoo lathers so well and completely cleans my hair and scalp. My scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky; And hasn't been since that first use. My hair isn't stringy and straw like either, it's soft and manageable. I'm in love.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love this product. I was looking for a shampoo that left my scalp feeling refreshed, and this is it. I only use it as scalp shampoo - I have long wavy hair and I use a regular conditioning shampoo on the length. I love the clean feel I get and it smells wonderful! I will be buying again.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I've been using this product for years and it is by far my favorite! The quality is excellent and I absolutely love the tea tree scent. They recently updated the packaging which I love! If you like tea tree scent and have sensitive skin this is for you! I have dry hair and this product really helps my hair look and feel lively and silky.