Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Conditioner, Strengthening Peppermint, 11 fl oz (312 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 20, 2022

This conditioner does the job with a great peppermint smell. I read studies that peppermint was good for hair growth. I don't know if it does that but it is a very refreshing smell. It also works well as a conditioner. It is very creamy and smooth and leaves my hair shiny and easier to brush.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love this brand and I loved the smell of this shampoo. It really helps my oily scalp without drying out the ends. I have been using this brand for a few months now and my hair it's very healthy and happy! I love the scent, the composition is really good for my type of hair (oily).

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I used to use their lemon conditioner, but recently tried the peppermint, and I'm very happy! Leaves a nice smooth finish! Love the peppermint scent too.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It is free from irritants and synthetics, It is safer for your skin. You are helping the environment. Made with natural ingredients, such as vitamins, proteins, essential oils and plant extracts, organic hair products are much gentler and safer

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is so refreshing for irritated scalps! This peppermint conditioner feels so great and keeps my hair and scalp happy and healthy. And the scent is amazing!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I was iffy about the scent at first, but it grew on me. It's very refreshing. The first half of the bottle worked great, my hair felt soft and healthy. Then something happened, the remaining half of the bottle was watery and didn't work as well. Felt like I had to use more for the same effect. I know it wasn't from water getting into the bottle because I close the bottle after each use.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

The peppermint in this conditioner has a very pleasant scent, and it has a tingly, cooling sensation that is very refreshing, especially when the weather is hot in the summer months. I like that this product is all natural and I believe it gives my hair a nice soft texture as well.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Using it with shampoo from same brand - good organic conditioner with quite competitive cost!

ShmayL
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

When you say menthol feeling, indeed it is. It smells like Christmas

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Wonderful smell. Distributes evenly. Gets rid of those tangles. And Environmental Working Group (EWG) verified!!! No harmful chemicals!