Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Conditioner, Clarifying Lemon, 11 oz (312 g) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This rich conditioner with shea butter makes my hair soft and shiny. It rinses out easily so I can use it every day. The natural lemon scent is very refreshing. It is made of good quality ingredients which nourish my hair and leave it tangle-free.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I've been using Avalon Organics for several years. The lemon scent smells good and this brand doesn't use chemicals (a priority for me). I also use the Peppermint Conditioner and Shampoo.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This brand of conditioner is lousy. There is no strong lemon scent, just a slight hint. The texture is too thick so it is very difficult to pour out from the bottle. Even though I leave it on my wet hair for 15 minutes, it does not make the hair soft or smoothen the hair. The hair is still coarse. The contents is in a small bottle and the price is more expensive than other brands with bigger bottles.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good quality, comfortable package, good for all hair types! Recommend!!!

Posted on May 16, 2022

scent is really lemon live hair so strong and healthy

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Ordered this in hopes to use a more natural conditioner, it is a disappointment. Half of the bottle has been used, and I discovered that lots of conditioner needs to be used. And even when I use lots there are still way to many tangles. It also makes me loose hair! I need to clean up alot more hair after using this, than using other conditioner. The scent is an 'off' lemon, the shampoo that goes with it is a more natural lemon scent.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Smells great and works well with the shampoo. Hair is clean and soft after.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This shampoo is one of my favorites. Has a pleasant scent, quality is great. I wish it would come in 500 ml size

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is almost my favorite! A nice clean feel. Maybe not quite as smooth/conditioned as I would like.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good hair conditioner. Made hair soft and mostly manageable. I do wish the scent was stronger.