Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Chamomilla Recutita, 14 fl oz (414 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Formulated with a carefully balanced blend of 2% salicylic acid, aloe vera, tea tree, chamomile and essential oils, this shampoo works in harmony. The shampoo is very clean, and nice in general. It has a nice smell likes a spa. After the first use there was no sign of dandruff flakes and the itching was gone. It is clarifying and ph balancing and gentle enough for frequent use. I love to continue to use this product as long as dandruff is an issue. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a healthy alternative to shampoo with heavy chemicals.

e3b005f0-40e7-48a3-a49f-c5303ff86a2e
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I will first talk about iherb Great and reliable site and all its products are original And it reaches you quickly wherever you are in the world in addition to its great prices لطيف نوعا ما It's so great for dandruff You should use a hair conditioner with it because it dries the hair a little  Very happy to use it and recommend it

2d63bad7-b795-4cac-8042-e38d4150865d
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

i had a very itchy and sensitive scalp with a lot of dandruff. they all gone now. i am very happy with this shampoo. it has a very nice s scent and and you can feel the hair moisturized. the size of a package is good enough for using months. highly recommended.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I am suffering from bad scalp itch and dandruff and this product has really help subdue itching and pain on my scalp. The scent is fresh and natural which I’m a fan of. It makes my hair feel clean and smooth so it not only helps with scalp issues but is good for your hair too. Love it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

scent minty, use every few days when washing my hair good quality, composition ? good size benefit the scalp, ok package adult age moisturize at least feel like it, for sensitive scalp not the first time I ordered this helps me a little with flakes in my hair doesn't burn on my head that much just a little bit

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Best Natural shampoo I ever tried! I love it how you only need to use a little and some how it expands and suds up over your whole body. The SMELL is amazing - right when the water hits it you get this amazing cloud of essential oil goodness which clears out airways and gives you this fresh feeling. Really helped my dandruff a lot - almost totally gone. The bottle is a great size which fits well on low double decker shower racks. Nice blue color bottle. I have a sensitive scalp which peels with a lot of shampoos but not with this one. I would buy again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have very sensitive skin and scalp and it’s not every shampoo that I can use. On the daily basis I usually use Castile soap + this shampoo to help it keep my hair clean and detoxed. I absolutely love the smell of it and it feels very relaxing when applying to scalp.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have dealt with dry skin on my scalp my whole life. I have very sensitive skin and have tried lots of other products that have not helped. The scent is lovely, I use it 2-3 times a week when I wash my hair. The size is great for the price. I’ve seen a big improvement in the patches of flakes on my scalp. Will definitely keep using this product!

Posted on May 29, 2022

my son has bad dandruff. after first use his dandruff was really bad, i think from everything lifting off the scalp but the next day it was mostly gone. by next bath night there was a little bit of dandruff and after washing it was gone. I was worried as it's a medicated shampoo it would irritate his eyes or he would hate the smell (he has sensory challenges) but he didnt react at all. I would definitely buy again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality, it has a slight herbal scent, it's not exactly a good scent, but it's not bad either, it doesn't bother me, it's refreshing on the scalp, it was good for the areas of my scalp that have psoriasis, but it dries the hair a bit, so it's better to focus just on the scalp if you have dry ends like me