NG

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Love the smell! I apply this everyday after shower to massage my body. However, traveling with this bottle was not a good idea as it leaked in the bag but to use it at home, there is no problem. I just love the smell so much. It gives me good relaxation before going to bed.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very nice body oil. Contains good quality oils. I mix with my body lotion because I have very dry skin and it leaves a good mix. Helps hydrated without leaving a grossy on the skin. The smell is nice. Light without over powering essential oil. Doesn't make me dizzy.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The scent is wonderful, as you can expect when it comes to sweet orange. The quality is great and I like to use it in the bath or directly on my skin after a quick shower. My skin is sensitive but it adds the perfect moisture and I love it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

A very soothing, quick absorbing oil - delicious way to end your days... treat yourself - VERY affordable/and its the real deal! I love the smell, but agree it can be a bit strong. I mix it with my body cream and apply the mixture after shower. You only need a little or else it gets greasy and tacky.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love the scent it’s very sweet and it’s not too strong. I use it on my body and especially my feet’s. The size is normal not too big or too small.

a99b8cad-a8f8-4362-b388-800aa2d39884
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Item arrive within less than a week from order. They are all in good condition and well in new packaging . Even the parcel box was well and good condition. Appreciate the great delivery service . Have not tried the product . The smell is good and easily acceptable .

17325f25-82a9-4c34-8d19-440d7c2a60ee
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought this to use on my husband for a foot massage. To me it smells just like chocolate orange and i love the smell. it feels great on the skin and i glides on really nice.

Sam
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The orange smell is natural and sweet. I added this to my bath and it kept my skin from drying out. Afterward, still felt nice and moisturized but not greasy. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I like the oil, good quality, good aroma, I have been using it for a while, it helps keeping my skin smooth and easy to use! Just put amount of it on your moisture body right after shower!