NG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality of this item is better than original sugar loaded mint products. I loved the minty, creamy ingredients filling in every bite. The chocolate was smooth and delicious. The low sugar content and low carbohydrate count equals guilt free enjoyment. It is a delight to eat and leaves you feeling very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Quality is fantastic, ingredients are good, tastes excellent, size is to be expected, prices expensive, however if it’s a low carb substitute I wouldn’t expect it to be cheap. But it’s a bit too expensive for me to order all the time, perhaps as a treat twice a year. If it was a little cheaper maybe 30% cheaper I would buy this in bulk and have one every second day.

Posted on May 28, 2022

these taste delicious, but by golly the size of each cookie is huge! it's a good chocolate to mint ratio though, which not every mint chocolate candy manages to achieve.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

These have to be the only peppermint treats that deliver that minty goodness taste and not have that sickly sweet extremely soft centre. They are also of a decent size that mean you only need one without feeling guilty. Most definitely the best peppermint treat around.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quite a big snack, I like there is not a too thick chocolate coating and the filling is firm. The mint flavor is subtle,love it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I really love these. They are slightly chewy, and filling. For the calories, they are also pretty big! I can break them in half and enjoy it as a serving.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great! Love the combination of Peppermint and chocolate. it tastes wonderful. This bar size is quite big and was enough for me as a snack after lunch.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The taste is very intense and this is what I like in a peppermint patty. I would have preferred it would be less sweet but cannot complain.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The peppermint taste is strong and piquant which I really appreciate! Texture-wise, this has a chewy consistency which is different from usual dinner mints but still enjoyable. Think of it as a really strong Mentos.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Definitely but if you have a sweet tooth! I love this one personally cos I’m a fan of mint and chocolate ~~~~ It’s quite big too so you get really satisfied when you are craving for sweets!