NG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Out of all the Atkins bars available, this one is by far my favorite! You can almost forget it's not a regular chocolate and caramel candy. They use sugar alcohols to sweeten and the also use good quality ingredients. It's still worth it anyway! This is such a great tasting bar with only 2 net carbs per serving (that is if you subtract the sugar alcohols as well from total carbs.... some people who watch their carb intake don't subtract it). It might be small (or at least smaller than a regular bar) but it satisfies those cravings! HIGHLY recommended!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Tastes amazing! it's maybe 95% like a sneakers bar, but with a fraction of the calories. But I must mention, it leaves a sort of "artificial sweetener" aftertaste once the sweetness of the caramel and chocolate subsides. Kind of like the taste you get when you've been chewing too much gum, or drinking too much diet coke. Overall still a fantastic product in my opinion

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality ingredient snack that taste absolutely yummy. the size of the serving portions depends on how much you want to use. the package is good . I eat this non stop and it is not good for my diet. I love it so much I highly recommend it if you like snacks.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

As part of a low carb, keto diet, these are good for the occasional treat. It's true that the sugar substitute they use can still cause a spike in blood sugar and throw you out of ketosis, but I have personally found this product to have negligible affects on me. It is hard to eat just one, so if you are triggered by sweets, eat these with caution. The taste itself, though a little chemically, is still really good. Not a staple I keep, but it does help if I have been out of keto for a while and an having trouble returning to it. I have been low carb about 4 years now but I do enjoy going off it from time to time.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

These are amazing if you’re after a treat and don’t want to feel like you’ve just ate a whole box of sh**. They’re small and just enough to hit the sweet spot in your life - MUST HAVE. They’re pretty much a better, healthier version of a snickers bar without all the carbs but with just as good a taste!! 10/10 f*** yes!!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The perfect amount of energy and protein as a boost for my and daily cycling rides. These bars are also a perfect sizes to carry in my jersey pockets. Highly recommended to keep you going on your rigorous workouts to help sustain performance and maintain a diet balance with healthy ingredients.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Really yummy! It's a great alternative to a Snickers bar, but take note if you're looking for GD-friendly snacks - I don't think this is it. It has total carbs of 1 carb exchange and made my sugar spike even though I ate it with extra peanut butter.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

the taste and size, ingredients in the bar are so yummy. can take with workouts because it contain a lot of protein. use for diet and training

a7af455d-82c1-4f14-998c-9d74d7f7b0b2