NG

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
whitening my dogs teeth

my pet not really like the taste but I see some whitening effect. will keep using it for his good health! their teeth healthy is very important and I can avoid visiting vet as it is expensive! If you find this is useful, please click Yes, thank you!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great quality and secure packaging. The instructions to slowly get your dog used to the toothpaste were also helpful. My dog is extremely picky but she likes it!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It smells like beef snacks, my dog really loves this and keep licking when I brush his teeth. So I end up put it on toothbrush toy for him to chew on. It’s nice! Will buy more.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

my puppy loves it and it is like a treat for him, brushing his teeth is so difficult at first it takes time and this taste he loves it makes my life easier for sure, ,i brush his teeth few days a week

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I use it daily for my dog since i bought it. I thonk the taste is not the best for my dog, but he still allows me to put it on his teeth.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

my dog hates brushing teeth. still hates it with this toothpaste haha. tbh i don't like the smell of it and it remains in my dog's breath for a night. I'll just buy different flavor next time

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My dog likes the taste, so it's not a hassle to get it in his mouth, but you'll need to buy a dog toothbrush and learn how to brush a dogs teeth properly.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

There is a strong medicine smell but fortunately my dog does not mind it and will let me brush his teeth with this toothpaste. Price wise, no complains...it's half of what I pay for my dog's usual tube of toothpaste.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Smell like beef and natural ingredients! Hope my puppy love it

b113914c-bdad-4aee-917d-534d05c87b7e
99791f6c-fc50-406c-938b-52ee5dc6877c
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It musnt have a very strong beef flavour as my dog is not keen on it. Im sure she likes it better than mint though.