NG

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Feeling dignified and fancy

I like this organizer. It helps me really keep track of my vitamins and supplements. Instead of dumping a bunch in my hand and spilling them back in their bottles, I'm able to keep it all tidy. I take 5-6 capsules on a schedule through the week and again, this keeps me organized and feeling dignified about my supplements.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Very nice, good quality, I did get the wrong color, but I dont mind it. I take supplements at different hours of a day, so need to take some with me to a work place. Large cells, even for Calcium/Omega tablets, lids are strong+ I keep it in a sleeve and place vertically in my bag, nothing spills out.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is very useful for all of us, especially iherb addicts, it helps to store and organize our pills And stay healthy. I like the color and also the sleeve, the price is affordable and stay for a long time. The size is not big but enough for my using, I bought also big one for the days with more pills to take.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Quality is satisfying and the sleeves comes in various color and pattern so it’s a bit of a surprise what you’ll receive. I like the size that it’s not too small and it’s big enough for those bigger pills such as fish oils. Also not too big that I can use it to carry all of my daily supplements in my purse with each in separate section so I won’t mixed them up. I don’t like having to fish for my supplements when they are all mixed together while I have to take them at different time. This does the job. I wish they come in 5 sections too. I rarely using all of the compartment.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I love the matching sleeve that conceals the pill organizer, the pods are big enough to fit all my supplements. Would recommend this product as its sleek and durable!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

seems like it's a good quality pill organizer. I like the case it comes with too. it holds more pills than the average pill holder in my opinion

Posted on May 15, 2022

Each cap closes tightly. Important so your purse won't smell like a medicine cabinet. Overall no complains. Wish there were more colour options for the sleeve!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

excellent for someone working a few hours in the morning, easy to take along to work, especially if you don't take breakfast at home, got it for my father inlaw as this best suits him, he loves it

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The compartments are a perfect size to hold my large vitamins as well as my other medications. The cover of the case is great because if you drop your organizer, the pills don't pop out all over the floor.