NG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have switched to Andalou products for my facial wash and night cream. Really like it. Vitamin C for brightening so bought this to try as I’ve finished using Blossom+leaf (purple bottle). That was good but it’s ant aging so the price is slightly more expensive. I like as it’s a spray. Feel really nice to spray toner instead of using cotton wool.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

fcbcea25-efe6-42f1-9faa-3cea08896380
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Skin type: Dry/Sensitive and allergic prone skin (Age : 22yo) Time of use: 1 week (twice a day)| Will I buy it again? : No! **If you have allergic prone skin like I do, I do not recommend this product since, each time after using it my cheeks gets red and sometimes I get a small burning sensation, which is probably caused due to the essential oil content in this product** Unfortunately this product did not do much for me, it made my face red and irritated the first few days, and now it feels like I am spraying just perfumed water to my face, doesn't feel like it's doing something. I think it all comes down to your skin type if you feel like your skin do well with essential oils go for it, otherwise don’t. [Check my profile for other products reviews]

898806d1-1cfe-4ae1-a042-be693bfbca0a
3f0db75c-f240-4daa-8604-0a4176c263dc
1498067c-c6a2-42a3-a530-5b8a9b33a9d1
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I read many good reviews and decided to try. I feel skin is brighter after use. It is a spray so it is really very easy to use after face wash. My dad has sensitive skin but it is good on him and he loves it. I use it twice a day and it really make my skin looks brighter.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Feels like two products in one, an essence and a toner. I ordered this bottle six months ago, use it every day, and it’s still not finished so I must say it’s really a budget product. it is surprisingly refreshing, soothing and actually helps me wake my skin up every morning. The smell is gentle and not irritating. Really a great product!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I'm not sure why it comes as a spray bottle, since the trial size wasn't a spray when I got it. Good quality, easy to use. I don't use a cotton pad since this has a spray so I spray it on my face directly. It is gentle to use and prepares your face before your moisturize it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Good and easy to use toner. One click is enough for the whole face. Lightweight and well absorbed. Helps whiten skin and pigmentation spots from the sun. Sunscreen should be applied every morning. You can use toner in the morning with sunscreen because it helps protect against the sun. I prefer in the evening flavor good smell of oranges. Not strong and disappears quickly good quality

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Really liked it, makes you feel fresh and smells lovely. I love that it’s a spray and I don’t have to use pads. Vitamin c gives a nice boost to the spf I apply daily. I use this toner and the true skin vitamin c serum and my skin is glowing all day.