NG

Posted on May 16, 2022
A True Godsend

First jar of this product was bought on a whim so didn't expect too much. But I figured if it was an Amish product it would be great. It has a nice clean scent ..not too much menthol. The consistency is similar to melted ice cream. Very little needed AND it's not greasy! I am very impressed with how effective it is for my back and hip muscle pain. I just purchased 2 more jars from iHerb.com. Fast shipment, great value for an awesome product!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have endometrosis so around my monthly cycle i tend to get alot of pain. mostly in my stomach and down my right leg. I put this on when I start to hurt and this really calmed my pain down. it is so soothing on my skin. it works right away so no waiting for anything to kick in. definitely recommend

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

We have tried several different pain creams/ointments and have never found one that works. I saw this on Facebook and decided to do some investigation. ALL the reviews were positive, so I decided to try some. We are so pleased.............it actually works!! We use it twice a day (morning and evening) on our knees and the pain is all but gone. My husband is back to walking for an hour every day! We willl use this forever! The scent is pleasant and for an extra bonus, it has helped my hands and fingers too!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've used the ointment of this product in the past so thought I would try this greaseless variety a try. I am someone who dosen't like the feel of lotion on my palms but this stuff truly left a greaseless feeling. Was a bit more liquidy than I thought but I think this helps with the absorbency. Just be careful when you take off the seal!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It’s the best pain relief ointment I have tried so far. I like that it penetrates quickly and does not stick to my clothes. Your muscles will thank you for using it! It has a pleasant menthol scent. Excellent quality. I like the creaminess without being greasy. I like the old fashioned container.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I bought this with the ointment version, and the cream version is much more potent than the ointment version. I use this at night for hip pain, right before bedtime and it soothes me to sleep. I use the ointment version in the morning, when I don't want that much "bite".

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Loved this, natural ingredients, really is like "Deep Heat", yes it really does work, you have to go easy with it but the greaseless one is the best (vs the regular one, I tried both!). The scent is very strong but also natural, love the fact of the natural oils.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Bottom line- it works on my restless leg syndrome. I can get through the vast majority of the night without pain or urge to just get up and stand or walk to get rid of the pain. Works so much better than all the other products I've tried in the past. Hopefully this relief will continue with use of this product. Just make sure you wash your hands after application well or make sure you don't touch or rub your eyes. I did without thinking but a cold wash helped remove the product and I could see again. My only complaint at this time is the jar is small and using it every night (even a small amount) means having to rebuy a lot sooner than expected, but like I said, it does help my restless leg syndrome a lot.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The scent is really similar to Vicks, but the it doesn’t have the same texture. It feels like a regular body lotion. I was having some pain in my shoulder and I used it and it really soothed the discomfort really quickly. I like the size as it is small enough to carry around.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I was running a short marathon last week and I was having pain on my feet after the run. I rub the cream and I feel better after within few hours. The scent remind me of Vicks Vaporub and the cream has the consistency of Elmer gluelike. The package comes in 100g tub which I find the size as big and great value.