NG

Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Way to go - best cacao rich chocolate!

I suffer from Insulin Resistance and so have a very low sugar diet. This is the BEST LOW SUGAR CHOCOLATE I have found - by far! It is high quality - smooth and easy to break off. I love the taste of cacao which is good for my body in many ways

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is a great choice for a low carb dieter who wants chocolate. It is a dark chocolate with nice quality ingredients. I find this one to actually taste sweeter than the 88% or 80% from the same brand. I don’t eat a full serving, just a few squares. That amount is enough to satisfy my chocolate or sweet craving without going overboard. It has a nice texture, very smooth. I highly recommend this chocolate brand generally and this high quality high cacao content bar specifically. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this bar, then please give me a thumbs up !

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Yum. I have tried most of the Alter Eco products, all great, And I have given many as gifts (including to kids) and received all very positive feedback. Alter Eco is free of the bad stuff, organic and even gluten free. This is very high in cacao, so also high in the good things like bio available copper and magnesium. Not too sweet. Outer packaging I recycle. I really recommend Alter Eco truffles too. This 90% bar might just be a bit much for people more used to lower quality chocolate. Enjoy!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love this brand and this is one of my favorite chocolate bars - 90% cacao so beware! it's very low sugar and going to be bitter for those looking for a "candy" bar. that being said, it has an excellent & complex chocolate flavor. A little piece goes a long way!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Amazingly good! I love the smooth texture and the rich decadent flavour. I also use this when I make keto dark chocolate drink or lava cake. It's one of the best candy bars. I only wish they size and package was larger as it's a tad expensive compared to others.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like this dark chocolate bar, for some it may seem too bitter, but I like the flavor of dark chocolate and I look for options that are low in sugar. I like that it's organic too. I spread a little nut butter on it sometimes for a little more flavor, like a healthy reeses.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love AlterEco Chocolates. I love how good they taste. Great quality! I consume dark chocolate on a regular basis. And AlterEco chocolates-especially the super blackout and mint blackout ones are my favorites!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I rotate between several brands and this is one of my favorites! The Super Blackout chocolate is really dark with just the right amount of sweetness. I really love having a little for a pick-me-up. It also makes a great gift.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I can say it’s the best and most valuable chocolate i’ve ever tried. It’s smooth and bitter due to 90% cacao but it got sweet aftertaste.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

One of the bitterest dark chocolate on iHerb, and I enjoy it a lot! I eat it everyday as snack. As a good quality dark chocolate, it not only taste good, but also smells good.