NG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I dont use to eat any chocolate, but ever since started on my fitness journey , i am looking for snacks for in between meals or as pre workout snack , i eat mostly whole foods,basically very low sugar and sodium. So taking dark chocs has been my snack / dessert. All the dark chocolates sold on iherb are good , i enjoy them !

dc9b5e7a-b7a9-43ee-af23-2852dd0766ff

This is my favourite 85% dark chocolate bar I have ever tried. It is perfect for those looking to enjoy a low sugar organic dark chocolate. Alter Eco sweetens their chocolate with whole, unrefined cane sugar, which is another pros for their excellent products. I regularly buy the Classic Blackout and the Super Blackout through iHerb, since the price is much convenient than at the shops, at least here in Australia.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love this brand and what they stand for. Their chocolate is wonderful. My favorite is the 90%, just right for me. It is smooth and satisfying after dinner. Never too sweet. Best part is that this company is not using the seed oils that so many fancy chocolate companies are.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Yum. I have tried most of the Alter Eco products, all great, And I have given many as gifts (including to kids) and received all positive feedback. Alter Eco is free of the bad stuff, organic and even gluten free. This is very high in cacao (although there is also the 90% one), so also high in the good things like bio available copper and magnesium. Not too sweet. Outer packaging I recycle. I really recommend Alter Eco truffles too. Enjoy!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

alter eco chocolate - my favourite! The one chocolate I eat where I feel amazing in every way. Like I am supporting farmers, ethical choices, my body because of the pure ingredients, my happiness because yum the chocolate is amazing!! Cannot go wrong. I love all their chocolates and packaging and ethical way.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

to be honest it doesn't taste great, but it's a very healthful dark chocolate! and it has a kind of.. spicy? aftertaste, I don't know.. you would understand what I mean if you taste it yourself.. but it's definitely a high quality dark chocolate bar.

aa8c4405-2d4d-4c1d-bf85-753a2bb1c4f5
ebbda751-922e-4859-a73b-a2896260d185
c3a92e27-2d36-44d7-9df4-c00439ccce4e
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Delicious! The smell when opening the package is heavenly. VERY deep dark flavor.. tastes like a classic dark chocolate. A bit of a crumbly texture. Not too sweet. I love that the packaging is made with paper and not plastic! I'll definitely be buying alter eco products again - quality ingredients and fair trade!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

excellent quality, very very strong, don't buy it unless you know what really dark chocolate is... but if you do, this one is a kick.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love dark chocolate. 85% cacao is a bit too much for me, but it is not too bitter, so I like it. The chocolate helps me recover quickly when I feel stressed. After one bite of it, I always feel calm. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have a few favorite brands of chocolate and alter eco is one of them. This was a really good dark chocolate. Just a little bit goes a long way. I have also give this as a gift to a friend. I love trying different varieties by this company.