NG

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Both Healthy and Delicious!

Love this brand, it's my favorite chocolate brand, I have ordered many of their products for myself and as gifts (really recommend the truffles also!). Particularly good also for any friends who are more health conscious, or with lactose or gluten type issues. Taste is great, both healthy and delicious, it's hard to go back to regular brands at all after this. Everyone I have given them too have said how much they loved them too. Only thing is I wish something could be done about the foil wrapper issue (not so eco). I am actually not a big chocolate person, but was suggested I try to eat quality chocolate for the magnesium and copper.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This chocolate bar was so good I ordered another right after devouring it a little too quickly. Great quality candy bar, not too sweet but great rounded composition with the toasted caramel flavour. Definitely don’t have to worry about a burnt flavour. A little on the expensive side but it was so good I had to order another.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality dark chocolate and tasty caramel bits. Smooth and avoids using unnecessary ingredients like soy lecithin along with using environmentally friendly packaging, which is appreciated. Alter Eco chocolate balls are also great so this did not disappoint, the only thing I would hope for is a slightly lower cost or a larger bar for the price.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I never get tired of admiring the chocolate from this series. This one is no exception. If you like hard caramel in chocolate - this bar is for you! I loved her from the first bite. Chocolate, as always, is on top, and there is so much caramel that you can see it (pictured). Buy and enjoy, you won't regret it!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I LOVE the alter eco chocolate bars! I find the 70% cacao seems to be the sweet spot for me - it's not bitter and just sweet enough. It's totally worth the regular price, and iHerb often has a sale. It's chocolate that I feel good about eating!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

804c7580-47d2-46dd-876f-322303c11b66
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Really great taste. Pretty sweat for 70%, probably because of the caramel. You can actually feel the burnt taste. The texture is also great. I will probably order it again.

5a80c1cb-a1a3-45ab-a487-fe7143c298fa
3ef9d37f-6126-4baf-a9a3-d96875757abd
Posted on May 28, 2022

Delicious and quality dark chocolate and tasty caramel bits. Avoids using unnecessary ingredients and only using environmentally friendly packaging, which is greatly appreciated. Alter Eco chocolate balls are also great so this did not disappoint. I highly recommend. Please click like and thanks for doing so. Ib

ToryHoney
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

To me I could barely taste the caramel because the chocolate itself is quite bitter. But it tastes good and I love this band’s cause :)