NG

CynWatt
Posted on Sep 20, 2021
ANTI-AGING RETINOL EYE CREAM 💋

Check out these amazing ingredients: retinol, sodium hyaluronate, acetyl hexapeptide-8 (botox in a jar), ferulic acid, ginseng root, vitamin e, argan oil. What more could you ask for in an eye cream? Not to mention, the base of this cream is aloe leaf juice, not aqua/water. The texture is very lightweight, liquidy and absorbed to skin quickly. Since it has retinol, i only apply this at night. I'm 44yo, i have to layer this with a thicker eye cream on top for heavy moisturization. Younger people will love the lightness of this cream. At my current age, i have not spotted any crows feet yet. Let's talk abt the price: 2 fl oz (59ml) for only $11?! This tube will last for almost a year! Normally eye cream is sold in a tiny jar of 15ml (30ml at most). This is truly a hidden gem. If you read this review, please grab one for yourself. You won't regret 😘

3d1aed01-bb97-465b-b832-92b8c2e75714
67f52534-e0ab-4190-a698-c13491d9e0a2
fdb44519-ce25-4a62-9965-fe647f616241
40a90667-e94b-4430-9743-c30c6e6b91df
7dcc5eed-b3da-4a07-a2a1-6e8771735e22
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this eye cream serum it is my very first one so I can’t compare to any, yet I loved it since day one, it is really hydrating to the under eye area, I have notice a slight difference on my dark circles, it has brightened slightly, but my fine wrinkles still the same, I only have used it up to 3 days now

22377526-556c-4b48-aaca-2b6be9c73171

I ordered it when it was discounted and didn`t have great expectations about the quality of the product.However,it proved to be quite OK for me. The texture is light,not sticky and gets absorbed faster than other serums I`ve used.No scent. With aging my skin got sensitive but I have no issues with this product. I apply in the morning and in the evening by gently patting the area of the application.I apply on the eye lids too and it seems that the product is slightly reducing the sagging and the look of tired eyes. Another thing I like about this product is its size-few products in the category (if any at all) are offered in that big size. The package is also great and can be used as a gift too. And last but not least I love the natural ingredients used in the serum. If my review has been of any help,please give me a "like".

d0b19397-2ce2-40ff-a4d5-aa0087079aa8
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I've been using this eye serum for a month now, it's working out great! It's not too heavy, goes on smooth and absorbs fast. It may be better for spring/summer though; for autumn/winter, may need a heavier cream to cap off the moisture. As to whether it's effective - that'll take a lot longer to tell, but the supersize means I can wait it out and see! The only slight downside is the size - it's substantially bigger than a normal eye cream, so heavier to carry when I go out for my night swim. It's very economical for a vitamin A eye serum, compared to other VA eye products, so I'm happy with the purchase.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I am useing this after using another retinol brand that caused more wrinkles than before that damaged my skin.. This one is so much more gentle and a lot more hydrating so will keep using this. I hope with continued use it can help with the wrinkles newly formed from the other retinol. I love the benefit of it leaving m skin feeling more hydrated and bright. Size of tube is amazing for an eye cream and wil last a long time. IT is a little watery so be careful to not get into eye.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

reasonable price for eye area products good ingredients and information, not weird scents or perfume it slightly smooth my skin and has nice hydration and fast absorbs, you can try mix it with concealer in your make up for better looks and hydrating for .

8c5d886c-78ef-4902-8a32-dc56d04c3ddf
a83e99d2-6c51-4f58-b626-d796c0876d38
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love the light scent and the texture, it's very light weight. I use it morning and evening since I'm just working from home. I see a little changes on my dark circles. This product is very good and the quality is super. This is what I've been looking for an eye cream. It's perfect for me. The size is also big, you can use it for months. Fast delivery and well packed.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have tried a number of eye treatments, most of which I never purchased a second time. After using this for a week, it is looking like a future purchase will be made. My mid-60s skin around my eyes shows definite improvement that lasts throughout the day. I already use Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid face cream and am very happy with the results.

Posted on May 31, 2022

‎‏Amazing products for foot care and it doesn't smell bad it has a good quality and it refreshing and the packaging the size is good any age for sensitive a moisturizer texture for any season ‎‏benefit and feel relaxed i use it daily as a skin care routine and frequency benefit ‎‏Scent composition scent gentle concern

Posted on May 27, 2022

Its a travel size great scent and perfect texture that leaves ur eye area moisturized. Before makeup the size the quality is perfect for the price highly recommended! I use before makeup and and at night it’s really gentle around the eye area! Its good for you if you start using it at ur early 30!