Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Curcumin 95, 500 mg, 45 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Curcumin has major benefits for your body and brain with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This quality of this supplement is good and fat-soluble that may be a good idea to take this with a meal which is high in fat. It aids in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis (joint disease), anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. It may also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and performance in active people.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Tumeric has been used in the asian culture for so long and has been known for the benefits to reduce inflammation and it is to promote healthy heart and Alzheimer preventions.

Posted on May 4, 2022

recently learned about the beneficial properties of curcumin. It turns out that one capsule of curcumin replaces several spoons of turmeric. Curcumin from 21st Century, very budget BUT you need to be attentive to those who use anticoagulants

Posted on May 2, 2022

21st Century Circumin 95 is an excellent and effective compound of high quality with superior ingrediants. I totally recommend it for general good health and control of blood sugar.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have arthritis in my back and hands. 21st Century Curcumin 95 has been a great product that has helped relieve inflammation and reducing pain in my back and hands. It really has helped!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I took one capsule a day, improves mood, is considered an antioxidant, good price, good quality, contains 45 capsules, recommend taking with a little pepper improves absorption

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I didn't know if this was working or not; and then I forgot to take it for a week, and my arthritic knee started to play up again. I'll be taking it religiously from now on

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I read that turnmeric is good for osteoarthritis. After taking it almost a month I did not fell any relief but I felt more calm, relaxed. I googled curcumin and found out that is also for a nerve damage. I also noticed that during the first week of consuming it I felt some sort of tingling. After that I read that thingling is a sign of nerve regeneration. My mom had same feeling. For osteoarthritis for me works better bromelain. According to blood type diet turnmeric is good for every blood type but especially beneficial for A and 0 bloodtype.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have suffered from a heap pain, and taking this curcumin with some MSM made a real difference. When I stopped my bike routine, the pain completely disappeared, so I stopped taking this product. This was a mistake, as the pain came back (in a mode moderate version). Took again this product, and the pain went away .... so I am taking this on a regular basis, around one capsule a day, as a preventive measure , which works well for me.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I take it for a hip joint inflammation/pain in arthritis. It does wonders to me.